We love the changes that we have made, and hope you do to, for the most part. We are still getting used to our new system and we overdid a few things, and lost a few things – most of that will get fixed by next week. Tell us what you think, please — good or bad, let us know.
Here are some details on the changes we made as of Naw Ruz, March 21st:
- At the top of the hour we now have prayers and Holy Writings that are sung to music. We will be putting an announcement around those by next week to clarify that.
- Our music mix is, overall, fresher and more upbeat. We are bringing in a bit more Contemporary Gospel throughout the day than we’ve had before, and just a little bit less Jazz. It will take us a few weeks to get this mix just right, so bear with us.
- The African-American history mini-programs are going to get a rest. We have aired them every day for more than 2 years now. We have some new mini-programs that will start airing next week to replace them. We think you’ll like these – especially since we produced them ourselves.
- Our ½ hour information programs will each air on one day a week now, still at the three time slots of 10:00 AM, 7:00 PM, and midnight. Peace Talks on Sundays, Insight on Wednesdays, and Parents Journal on Saturday. See our Programming page for more information on these.
- The Baha’i spots that we took off the air will be replaced soon with new content. We just haven’t gotten those produced yet. We think you’ll like them, though,
Please keep listening and giving us your feedback – see our Contact Us page for how to do that, or just leave a comment below.
Remember, our goal is: When you listen to Radio Baha’i, even for a few minutes, we want you to feel better about your day, to feel more connected to God, to feel happier, to feel inspired to do the right thing, to feel encouraged, and to smile at those who cross your path!